Inspiration Monday

Olá a todas(os)! Espero que a vossa segunda-feira tenha começado muitíssimo bem! A minha começou no meio de barro, vidrados e muitas peças novas. Aqui estão algumas inspirações para esta semana. Espero que gostem!

Hi everyone! I hope your monday was really good! Mine started in the middle of clay, glazes and lots of new pieces. Here are my inspirations for this week. I hope you'll like them!

1. These amazing lamps by Ana Kras

2. Gazing at Herriott Grace's shop (and yes, that's a portuguese cake on the 3rd photo!)


4. This lovely video that makes me want to spend much more time with my friends

5. This cozy apartment in Sweeden (via Stadshem)

6. Loving the colours of these natural soaps by Morning Calm

7. This film photo seen on Elephantine

Comments

Popular Posts